Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Night At The Museum

I'll introduce Night At The Museum (ナイトミュージアム) from 2006. This movie is a fantasy comedy. This movie director is  Shawn Levy. He is Night At The Museum series and "The Pink Panther" movie director. This movie stars Ben Stiller.  As well as being an actor, he is a scriptwriter and a director as well. He has appeared in other movies such as "Meet the Parents", "Tower Heist" and "The Secret Life of  Walter Mitty". In my opinion, the movies  he appears in are interesting and I loves them.  He is one of the actors whom I really like.

[Story] Larry (Ben Stiller), who is out of a job and living in New York knows that his ex-wife married again, and he is upset. Larry undertakes the work as a night watch security guard on the graveyard shift of the natural history museum to keep a bond with his beloved son Nikky, and begins the work at  midnight. One night, as an exhibit used magic, some statues came alive, gladiators such as and cowboys, and they jump out of their diorama and begin to fight.

This movie has two sequels, "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian" and "Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb". I have seen all movies in the series. They are so interesting and I have seen then many times. Robin Wiliams who played the part of Theodore Roosevelt died in 2014, and I regretted it. When the exhibits such as dinosaurs moved, I thought it looked good. Because I had not been to a museum, I wanted to go to a museum after seeing this movie. This movie is a work that I recommend because it is really interesting. I think that music played in this movie is music grow tence. The music playing at the ending is ”SEPTEMBER” by Earth,Wind&Fire.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment